We help our clients to become expert investors by creating expert strategies. Our investment strategies uniquely focus on the creation and implementation of a plan that strives to produce a growing stream of income leading up to, and throughout one’s retirement years, while attempting to protect purchasing power.
Our belief is that everyone should be an investor and every investor should have a coach.
From that point forward the rules are fairly simple:
However, virtually no-one left to their own devices can actually do it. Our natural instincts and emotions work against us and guide us into decisions that are not in keeping with the rules.
We’re here to help investors learn how to:
- Align their market belief system with their investment strategy
- Adhere to the rules of investing over time
- Purpose: Finding your True Purpose for Money can create a long-term investing strategy. A True Purpose keeps you from speculating and gambling with your money.
- Myths: Three myths the investment industry and Wall Street promote – (1) Stock Picking (2) Market Timing (3) Track record investing
- Biases: Unconscious biases exist in all people. Three investment biases to potentially recognize and avoid are – Herding bias, Recency bias and Confirmation bias
- Science: Did you know there are Empirically tested, Nobel Prize winning academic investing principles available for you to use on your investment journey? Would it make since to investigate these principles?
The result is confidence and peace of mind that your investment strategy is the right one for you.